Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Woman Pantie : Tantalizing Tanga



Fifi found these in France and they took her breath away! The front is a sleek lowrise with gathered ribbon sides and satin bow accents but it is the unexpected scalloped lace tanga back that will make his heart thump! Coming or going...your gorgeous. 100% Polyester Care: Hand Wash Dry Flat Where is it made: USA

Tantalizing Tanga, Ooolala, How Good I Look,

March 24, 2008
By Ophella Paige (Reno, Nevada) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
I like the way these tangas ride up around my cheeks. I like the way they ride, too. I can wear low cut jeans with a hint of them showing and when I take those jeans off, ooolala how good I look. They feel good too.

0 comments:

OurBlogTemplates.com 2008

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008