Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Woman Pantie : Garden of Eden Crotchless Panty



Our sexy split crotch sheer high cut panty is lace edged all around and embellished in front with a hand beaded pearl and sequin applique. Gentle fluttering at hips makes this one ultra feminine. One Size fits Small to Large. Also comes is PLUS Sizes. See item 20-30013

Low Cut with Just Enough Frill,

January 15, 2007
By Danielle Lane (Horseshoe, North Carolina) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
I come west once a year to visit the girls I went to college with. Last year we had a little lingerie party and we posted our reviews of the stuff we wore on Amazon. This year we had a party too and we got a little bit more risque with the stuff we chose. My favorite this time was these Garden of Eden panties. They have just enough frill, are low cut and do they ever allow access. My husband hasn't seen me in them yet, but I'm think he's going to like them. Oh yes, he's going to like them.

0 comments:

OurBlogTemplates.com 2008

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008